Friday, July 28, 2006

Hi everyone who is reading our blog.
This post is about Sunday. On Sunday me and Allie (my mum) painted 2 walls of our back basement orange and 1 pink. We are going to paint the 4th one ……ummmm well I don’t really know yet. Also, Dani(my other mum)and Leo (my little brother)
Went to a water day at Frog Furl Farm in Alfriston and brought me back an owl pellet to crack open. (basically owl sick). I found some skulls and bones.
Me and Sian made our blog aswell.

Posted by Pearl on 28/7/06

3 Comments:

Blogger Allie said...

What a super-colourful post! Love it.

8:55 pm

 
Blogger sian&pearl said...

Have you done the overs yet.

8:36 pm

 
Blogger sian&pearl said...

why is it all like 'β£' '::' 'tm'
type thing.
Also, we painted the 4th one a peachy colour.
I am pearl

9:35 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home