Thursday, July 19, 2007


Hallo!

I have been tagged for a meme by Allie from greenhouse by the sea.

A meme is this game on blogs.

The rules are simple…Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are postedat the beginning beforethose facts/habits are listed. At the end of thepost, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Here are mine:


1. I am home-educated.

2. I love cats.

3. I have brown eyes.

4. I broke my arm when I was 1.

5. When I’m grown-up I am going to be a post woman and an author.

6. Once I saw a bleeding mushroom.

7. I can knit.

8. I like
blue peter


I tag …


Leo, from doctor who central.
Dani, from green house by the sea.
Sian, from lime.
Daniel, from yellow house by the sea.
Me!, from poopooblog
A+F from where the days go
Peri from knit and natter
Sophie+Gregory from 4glengate.net

4 Comments:

Blogger Peri said...

Thanks for the tag Pearl - I'll get my thinking cap on :-)

8:46 am

 
Blogger wolf girl (millie) said...

Hello,
my name is emily i am nine soon i also like cats and blue peter, can we talk on line through our blogs?

3:22 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:14 pm

 
Blogger sploodbug2 said...

well, now it is leo from mohawk world. duhhh to space and beyond.

3:03 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home